Wednesday, June 27, 2012

[needed a break so you get a freebie]

This living in ICS at PCMC day in and day out is exhausting.
Kenton is "stuck" in his room until his ANC comes up.
It's currently at ZERO.
That means he has ZERO natural ability to fight infection.
ZERO.
It's scary that they have to kill off everything to kill off the bad guys.  :(
You can read more about our stay (only the past 2 days - I really need to get caught up!) at www.TeamKenton.blogspot.com .

He and I are so much alike.
This being together 24/7 thing is a little bit tough.
He actually kicked me out the other day, lol.
"No offense mom, but I kind of need a break!  Don't you need to go get some lunch?!"

So. . .during the day, I get a few minutes of good creating time.
Sometimes I'm blogging at Team Kenton.
Sometimes I'm on Facebook.
Often I'm texting family and friends.
But. . .today I actually had some creating time to get this game out of my brain and into actual playable format!

It's free through Friday morning only when it will be added to the Rocketing to Addition game pack.

I'd love if you left a comment.
Let me know people are still hanging around.
I'll be in and out over the next few months.
Still adjusting to our new reality.
It's not fun.
It's really really tough.
Hardest thing I've ever done.

Just hoping to come out on the flip side stronger, more patient, more compassionate, and in one piece.

Have a great Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. I'm keeping you all in my prayers. I know the ICS can be a pretty dreary place. We've spent our share of time there with our daughter.

    Thank you for sharing the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are even brilliant under pressure!

    Thanks for another bit of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing! You are in y prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deb! We are praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Deb!
    Always thinking of you and your family and sending you all courage and strength!
    You are all very strong!

    Greetings,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thanks for the freebie!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I need your help! Come check out my last post ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks for checking in:)
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Deb! Your games are always delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you! You're a tough cookie. Thanks for the cute game!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart is so heavy after reading your posts. You can bet that I will be praying for your boy. My son has spent a great deal of time in the hospital, so I understand the pain you are going through. It felt good to know that so many people were out there supporting us. I hope you feel the same way. I will be checking in on you often! May God comfort you, your son, and your family!

    Diane
    Teaching with Moxie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the freebie.
    My heart and thoughts go out to you and Kenton. Stay strong and positive. :D
    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete