Thursday, July 28, 2011

[August Welcome to First Grade Postcards]

Wow. Summer has flown by.  Just took my own munchkins shopping for their first day of school outfits, wardrobe necessities to complete their wardrobes, and school supplies. That really made me realize that we are on the downhill side of summer break!  I can't decide if I'm more sad about summer coming to an end or more excited about a new school year starting!

Anyway. . .these are the little postcards I'll be sending to my new little first grade friends in just a couple of short weeks. 
These are meant to be printed front to back on heavy cardstock and mailed as postcards.
Alphagraphics does a great job of printing at a very reasonable price.
Images on the front of the cards are used courtesy of Sprouting Seeds Studio.
Image on the back of the card is a ScreenBeans image.
Curly font on the front is "Cupcake" (Miss Tiina - link is on the sidebar).
Please respect copyright.  Don't share the file.  Direct your friends here to download their own copy.  Please consider a kind word of thanks when you download these.
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment