Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Hey, howdy, hey!

 Well, friends. [If anyone is still here!]

It's been a while.

A long, lllllllllllong while.

I'm still here.

Still teaching preschool.

And loving [almost] every minute of it.

Those of you who have been around a while will remember my "little Goose."

She's now all graduated and being an adult.
Nannying for 3 families and working at our local gas station deli.
And going dancing, and hanging with new friends.
Taking an unintentional gap year before she gets her phlebotomy license because she couldn't bear the thought of not nannying those sweet babies she's been with for over a year.











Sometimes we're lucky and her work schedules align so "Teacher Kayslin" gets to come help at preschool.
We love Teacher Kayslin days!


Anyway, that's what's going on over here these days.
I really want to get back to blogging. 
And sharing resources.
I've missed that creative aspect of teaching!

So how about something new and fun?!
I've uploaded that number activity you see in the last picture to Teachers Pay Teachers. 
And I've made it a free resource.

Thanks for being here <3 .


0 comments:

Post a Comment