Sunday, January 18, 2015

[Cattle Round-Up] CCSS 1.OA.D.7

CCSS1.OA.D.7 ~ Understand the meaning of the equal sign and determine if equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false

Here we go again.  ;)  Image is linked.  $2 at Teacher's Notebook.  Practicing equations with values of 1-6 only in this set.



Last night my brain tumbled around and around and over and over with game ideas for this concept.  This is the one I settled on this morning, although I may or may not have a game of SCOOT in the works also.

I find that once I start working on games/plans/etc... just being creative ... that my creativity increases like crazy and I have ideas tumbling about in my head all the time.  That makes me happy and I am determined to not let go of this chain of creativity that seems to have found me.  It usually doesn't stick around for more than a few days, so I need to harness it and use it while I can.  

Gratefully Luke just picks up all the slack all the time, and more so when I get locked into creative mode.  Yesterday he washed the dishes, did all the laundry, and swept and vacuumed the whole house.  I'm pretty spoiled.

Have a great Sunday!  Hopefully I'll "see" you tomorrow with something else new and fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment