Friday, September 14, 2012

[Writing Block Organization]

I found this sheet in my files.
No idea where it came from originally (I'm thinking perhaps my principal. . .)

I modified it to fit what my needs are (and my organizational style).

I'll be using this during the year to plan out my writing projects for my class.
Writing is our school wide goal as well as one of my personal goals.
I really REALLY need to be better about planning and carrying through with my plan so my students may become proficient writers.

If you need an organization plan for your writing block - the image is linked - give it a try.
Have a great weekend!

See you Monday with some other fun writing stuff.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! We write...but it's not always planned out as well I'd like it to be! Thinking this might help me organize everything into one place.
    Thanks again!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete