Monday, June 18, 2012

[FRY 201-300] FREE game boards

Welcome to another Monday!
I'm kind of excited because this is actually my FIRST real day of summer vacation.
Well, kind of, I have summer piano students starting today, but that will be so much LESS stress than the 2 week math class I just finished!

With so much going on, I'm not going to stay and chat.  :)
Head on over to the Latter-Day Crafters Blog to pick up game boards for the FRY words 201-300.
I made this set of game boards as BUMP.

It will be good math AND reading practice for those littles that are ready for words 201-300.
I'm sneaky that way.  Wrapping 2 kinds of practice into one game.  lol.
Font is Pea Missy from Kevin and Amanda.  Number Graphics are from Dandelion Dust Designs.  Links are on the pdf files.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your first REAL day of summer! :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete