Tuesday, June 5, 2012

[Clowns at the Circus] FREE data collection pack

I'm in math class this week.
And next, but we won't talk about that yet.  ;)

Our group is doing a presentation on data collection and representation.
Something I didn't do so well with this past year.
This year I'm determined to do better, starting with this Clowns at the Circus graphing practice pack.

5 pages of wonderfulness - story problem, cutting/gluing, representing data, interpreting data, creating a 3 addend equation.  Heck, yeah, this is good stuff!

Why, then, is it free?!
{image is linked to the pdf download}
Well, because I haven't tested this in the classroom yet.
Kind of hard to test it with my littles when they're all currently enjoying summer vacation.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome!
The idea is so perfect for what the CCSS state.

So. . .what do you think?
Click on it, download it, try it with your littles (either in your home or in your classroom if you're still teaching [which if you are, I'm so sorry!]), let me know your impressions.

And most of all, have a super day!
Thanks for stopping by, for saying hi, for leaving comments of thanks and encouragement, for supporting me.

2 comments: