Saturday, May 12, 2012

[SATURDAY!!]

Whew!  Survived the week!
Thankful for that.
It was a rough one.

So grateful for the weekend to relax and work on some new fun stuff for next week!
(I really hope lots of you played along on Facebook Friday to get my gears turning again!!)

I'm kind of tired.
Worn out.
Ready for summer.

But thinking of all of the wonderful people that have helped in my classroom this year.
And trying to figure out the perfect way to say THANKS!

I {big puffy heart} crafting - making cards, photography, scrapbooking (traditional and digital), crocheting, sewing (sometimes, lol).

But I know that there is NO WAY I'll get anything handmade crafted by the time I need a gift in 3 short weeks!

[drumroll please]. . .
That's where Latter-Day Crafters comes in!

If you've never visited the Latter-Day Crafters site, you're missing out!
Oodles of amazing, handcrafted items for sale by incredibly talented individuals.
You'd be doing yourself a favor if you stopped by to check it out!

They have a blog, too!

Trina Christensen is the owner/operator of Latter-Day Crafters.
She has worked tirelessly to make this a wonderful resource for handcrafted items.

Teacher Authors - Interested in marketing your products in another venue that is smaller and more personal than TPT or TN?
 
Trina is in the process of setting up an area dedicated to the sale of teacher created materials at Latter-Day Crafters!  Leave a comment with your e-mail address and I'll give you Trina's contact information.

I know I have other readers that aren't teacher authors.  If you have a talent creating handcrafted items and would be interested in more information, I'll gladly share Trina's contact info with you as well.

And now, I'm off to enjoy my weekend.
After this week, I deserve a Route 44 Diet Coke, extra ice, fresh lime, and a day of doing whatever I want.  :)
I fully intend to take advantage of that!!
Have a great weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I'm going to go take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be a part of teacher created materials at Latter-Day Crafters. :) Please share my email with her. lifewithmrsl@gmail.com
    Life with Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete