Monday, May 21, 2012

[FRY 41-60] game

Last day to vote.
Then I won't bug you about it anymore.  :)
Accelerated Degree Programs
I hope you're loving these FRY game boards.  I realized that for this time of the year, they aren't super effective for most of us.  However, looking forward to August/September, they're going to be incredibly useful.
Here is the link for words 41-60 game board, rules, and cards.


It's my very last Monday with this group of littles.
To say it's been a rough year would be a bit of an understatement.
I certainly do love all of my littles.  This year there have been a few that have been extra tough behavior problems and have worn me right out.

This week is our math week - we divide all of our first graders into 4 groups and for 45 minutes each day, play math games by academic achievement level for 4 days and then as whole classes on Friday.  Lots of parents come in to help and the kids have a great time!  Our End of Level Assessment is due on Friday, so this gives us a good solid review and some sweet math fact fluency practice.  It's a great way to spend our last full week together.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
See you tomorrow!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I found you . . . your ideas are super fun. I especially like the Roll & Spell Super Silent Addition :). We've heard the crew coming up from K is very active and I think this will be just the ticket for next year. I am following you!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory>

    ReplyDelete