Friday, February 3, 2012

[whatever]

Wow.  What a day.
I had big big plans for groundhog day.
Big.
Ummmm. . .yeah, didn't happen.
Dealing with littles who seem to have forgotten the class rules.
Or who were pushing to see if I was really back and would enforce said rules.
Uuugghh.
Exhausted by noon.
Feeling horrible.  Again.
Didn't go to math class.
Migraine.
Big thanks to Jess for handing my assignment in.
Miss M ended the school day with a fever and sore throat.
Off to the store for kids' cold medicine.
Home.
On the couch.
Trying to help with homework.
Didn't work so very well.
And the whole time, the song Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae kept running through my head. . .
It's been a really really messed up week. . .
La, la, la, whatever,
La, la, la, it doesn't matter. . .
So, tomorrow, our hundreds day is going to be super SUPER low key.
No grand plans.
No big expectations except survival.
Survival would be good.
Ever so grateful for the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you! I called in a sub for today by 2pm yesterday. I knew I wasn't cutting it and they had no sympathy :( Sometimes, we need to take care of ourselves better for the sake of our students. Feel better :)
    -Michele

    New Adventures in First Grade

    ReplyDelete