Sunday, January 22, 2012

[Teacher's Notebook Shop] now open

Yikes.
Just opened my Teacher's Notebook Shop!

Feeling incredibly nervous about that.
Hoping to share some of my BIGGER ideas/files for a little extra cash.
I'll still be offering a LOT of freebies though, promise!
The first (and currently only) item in my little Classity Class Shop is this set of Left Right Center cards created specifically to match the mastery levels of Spaceship Math from Dad's Worksheets.  This program is similar to Rocket Math, Wolf Swamp, and Mastering Math Facts that many of us use at our schools.  I love the program and how it builds 2 facts (and their inverses) at a time.  If you're looking for a great math fact mastery/fluency program, check it out!

My little contribution will give your kiddos an at home practice component as well in a game format that they'll LOVE!
29 pages (28 sheets of printable playing cards that go home as one or two sheets each time a student passes to the next level).  Perfect to use in your classroom also!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm your first customer!! I'm so glad you're doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on opening your shop! I know what you mean about being a little nervous, I was too. I'm headed over to take a look and become a follower.
    Good luck!

    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete