Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Snakes_Half Day Sub Plan

I love these half day sub plan kits!  I keep a couple of sets copied and ready to go in my binder all the time for those days that I just can't make it into school (I've already used 2 of them this year!!!).




There are several sets available on Teacher's Notebook - at $5 each, it's pretty cheap peace of mind for days that writing out extensive sub plans just isn't going to happen.  If you want to check them out, here are the links:
Sloths
Elephants
Ants
Bats

Today only (November 4, 2014), I'll send you the latest set (SNAKES) free if you leave me a comment with your email address.  :)

Each kit contains a foldable mini book, vocabulary sheets, 2 pages of story problems (addition and subtraction) with model drawing examples, 2 pages of number sense work related to the story problems, and writing plan and publishing sheets for a report about the animal.

This half day plan (more than) covers the time that isn't programmed at my school.  We have Tier II reading groups for an hour, and specials for 40 minutes (except for Friday), plus lunch and recess times.  I haven't had a substitute make it all the way through a full set of plans yet.  (Which is totally fine, because then I can use the rest of the material to fill in those extra moments during the day when I'm back).

Today is Kenton Day.  The day we stop at the cemetery to see our boy.  Tuesdays are always a little more tender.  A little sadder.  I appreciate your continued support and prayers, and hope that you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. You know how to make subs happy!

    Sending love and prayers to you!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. Thanks for sharing. Lizfarese@gmail.com
    Hugs to you.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you for being so generous.
    Jennifer
    Loularkin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete