Monday, March 24, 2014

[pure awesomeness]

Well, awesomeness according to me, anyway.  ;)
I've had a lot of absences this year.  And regardless of how prepared I think I am, I always find myself scrambling to have academic projects for my sub to do with my class, especially when, for example, the math lesson is something new that I absolutely can't (control freak that I am!) allow a sub to teach!
These little "packs" are perfect for those days!  Each pack takes between 2 and 3 hours (depending on your class) to complete.  That's 10-15 hours of material for only $5!  It's print, copy, and go!  
I've used these in my classroom to teach/practice non-fiction reading/writing about a topic - my kids LOVE these little books!  And they LOVE that they can write a report like the big kids after gathering a few facts from their prior knowledge and the little book.
These 5 "packs" include "L" animals...lions, leopards, ladybugs, lizards, and llamas.  So much fun!  :)
I've linked the images to Teacher's Notebook.  Take a look, leave a comment letting me know what you think.  Wednesday (March 26) night, I'll choose one comment to receive the entire pack absolutely free!!
If you leave a suggestion in your comment about a "5 pack" you'd like to see, and if I choose to create that pack, I'll send it to you free! 
Make sure you leave an e-mail address with your comment!  Happy Spring!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how complete it is!! I have had to be out for so many trainings this year and this would be such an easy way to keep my littles engaged with something that's actually meaningful.
    kravenegas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a "general" pack that could be used to write about themselves or classmates... Biography/Autobiography. :)

    Your best fan.

    ReplyDelete