Sunday, August 26, 2012

[Back to School] Reading_Handwriting Fluency Pack

It's almost Monday.
First Monday of my school year.
Some of my friends have their very first day on Monday.
I'm really glad we have 2 days under our belts!

My new littles are AWESOME!
Don't get me wrong, I totally miss my littles from last year (and every other year, lol).
But. . .my new littles are lots of fun and really listen well (for the most part!).

We start formal reading groups the Tuesday after Labor Day.
I want to get a jump start on reading before then.
So this week, we'll be using one of these fluency pages to practice our reading and handwriting fluency.
There are 5 in this pack, enough to get us through September.
They're a fairly simple read.
Perfect for the start of the year.
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to practice reading and handwriting fluency, give these a shot.

Have a great week!

1 comment: