Friday, April 13, 2012

[FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!] and an easy few bucks

If you're looking for a really easy way to make a couple of extra dollars with virtually zero effort, give my new friend Clay an e-mail (clay@bigeventfundraising.com).  Tell him I sent you.  :)
His company will pay you to put a text link on your blog.
See mine?  Over there ---------------------------------------------------------------------->
Yep, Clay has offered the same opportunity to any of my blog readers who are also teacher bloggers.  Seriously easy. 

PSA before proceeding with today's blog post:
The excessive use of exclamation marks in the title are totally necessary for surviving this week.  :)

Still rainy and colder here today.
We didn't have outside lunch recess yesterday, because, and I quote, "It's just too squishy outside!" (Ha, ha, NOT a first grader quote - our principal quote!! My littles laughed so hard when she said that!).

Not sure what was going on yesterday.
Can't blame the full moon.
Maybe I can blame the storm?
My kiddos were w.e.i.r.d.
A little more naughty than good.
But not naughty so much as just off enough that they were making me crazy!

Oh well.  It's Friday.
(I totally did the happy Friday dance in my head because it's sooooo much cooler in my imagination than what it would look like in real life, lol).

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I just tagged you! Please come by my blog to play!

    http://herdingkats.blogspot.com/2012/04/sad-face.html

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete