Monday, March 19, 2012

[Subtraction BINGO]

Bingo is always a class favorite!
This week in my classity class, my littles will play subtraction bingo.
This bingo download is super easy to use - way low maintenance.
There's only ONE bingo card!

The kids play in partners. 
Each partnership needs TWO copies of the card and ONE set of the playing cards.
I'm going to run a bingo card for each of my littles (on white), and a set of playing cards for each of them also (on a color).  That way when we have 5 "extra" (ha, is there ever "extra" time in first grade?!) they can pull out their bingo games and play a quick round.

Image is linked.
The super cute graphic is from The 3 AM Teacher.
I know it's nothing new and exciting.
Not everything can be new and exciting, lol.
Sometimes life is just not all rainbows and butterflies.  ;)
Hope you can use it anyway.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Partner bingo! Awesome. Easy Peasy and so doable! Thanks bunches!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love to play bingo. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete