Monday, February 27, 2012

[SCOOT!] the ANALOG CLOCK edition

Here's version 2 of TIME SCOOT!
I call this one the Analog Clock Edition - students have to draw the hands on analog clocks to match the time shown on the digital clocks.  This is always just a little more difficult for my littles than writing the digital time from an analog clock.  Good practice.  :)
Hour and Half Hour are included (you'll notice that the times are the same as the digital edition - the same numbers - because I'm working to create a recording form that has both the plain clock and the blank digital clock so you can mix and match the cards for an even better assessment tool! - Look for that little treasure tomorrow).
CCSS 1.MD.3 - Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
You have my permission to PIN this if you'd like.
Image is linked.
Clip art is from Clip Art, Etc. (click the bar under my blog header to visit their awesome site!).
A comment of thanks if you download would be super awesome!
Thanks!
Have a great week!

(I'm not sure how exactly I'm going to survive this week - I spent 5 of the last 7 days in my pjs watching tv spending time with my own little sickies!  Little M is feeling so much better!  However, Bubs now has strep.  Sigh.  He's been on meds since Saturday and is on the road to recovery - you know, watching endless episodes of The A-Team on Netflix while snuggled into a blanket on the couch)


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great idea. I only read about this "scoot" game yesterday but I am excited about how I made be able to use this idea in my classroom.
    I also read about "Scoot and Slide" on another blog too.
    Sounds like a great way to get kids moving but still doing lots of work.
    Jane
    The Learning Curvever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing it!! My students love scoot and this will be a good review with time!

    Ali

    An Education Lasts a Lifetime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this version.
    Glad to hear Little M is feeling better. I hope your son is back to normal real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mykids always need practice on tome and this is a greatway. thanks
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. Our unit on time is coming up.
    THANKS!
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete