Sunday, February 5, 2012

[Pig Tac Toe] The Multiplication Edition :)

Pig-Tac-Toe is my class' favorite game! It's played just like tic-tac-toe, only with a twist! Pig cards let you take any space on the game board - even if it's occupied by a partner's game piece! - and wolf cards cause you to remove all of your cards from the game board.
Multiplication Pig-Tac-Toe was made at the request of my daughter's 2nd grade teacher and the 3rd and 4th grade teachers at my school after seeing how much my first graders LOVED the addition and subtraction sets.
The pieces included for this MULTIPLICATION SET are facts of 0-12, one full sheet of facts for each factor.
  
Here's a little FREEBIE for you!

The FULL set (facts 0-12) are available at Teacher's Notebook for only $3.
I can't believe the weekend is almost over!

1 comment: