Saturday, December 17, 2011

[NEWS FLASH!] replacing Rudolph

This was an awesome project!  Perfect for a Friday afternoon.
Would be perfect for an afternoon before winter break!
Honestly so much fun!
Easy to do.
And cute!  Everyone that walked by the hall display commented on how awesome it was!
I smile every time I look at the finished result!
The kids LOVED making themselves into Rudolph.
(Not sure where I first saw this idea, but it's definitely NOT my original idea!).

The NEWS FLASH page was something I came up with to make this a project with a purpose.  ;)
I laughed pretty hard at the things they would do as Rudolph.
(Some of my favorites: eat dry oatmeal, shine my nose, ask Santa for a present, fly really fast).
If you're interested, the NEWS FLASH page is HERE.

Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

  1. OMgoodness! I LOVE this! Thank you for sharing it. I hope I can remember this one for next year! I am pinning it just to be sure.
    Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely adorable! Thank you for posting!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!

    I'm a new follower :) Can't wait to check things out!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them yesterday in the hall, so darling!! I love them, and such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete