Friday, July 15, 2011

[6+1 traits desk strips]

I found some really great name tags at Dollar Tree on Tuesday. 15 tags for $1!  (LOVE me some Dollar Tree, lol).  The tags are 15" long by 4" tall and have a space for the student name (and enough blank room underneath for birthday/phone number/etc.).  On the tags there are bars that say LEFT and RIGHT along with a number chart (only 1-20, but I'm okay with that), Days of the Week, Months of the Year, a ruler that has inch marks, and a complete handwriting alphabet!  Yep.  I bought 2 packs.

And then I realized that I wanted the 6+1 traits on the monsters' desks also for easy review during writing time.

So I created this:

It's 15" long by 2" tall and matches the 6+1 traits full page guides that I shared the other day.  I'm super excited to get these printed and laminated for this fall!!
Image is linked to the pdf download.

I'm pretty sure that AlphaGraphics can print these in this exact size.  If not, I'll let you know.  I have an e-mail in to our local shop right now.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Deb,
    I love, love, love ALL your stuff! You're awesome! I'm planning to download all of it and share it with my mom who teaches 1st grade in Brigham. I'll also be saving copies for myself. Who knows, maybe I'll go back to teaching someday! Thanks for being willing to share so many wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete