Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Reading and Handwriting Fluency for First Grade

As I was looking through some older files last night, I found these gems.

Reading and Handwriting Fluency for First Grade.

We used these every day my last few years of teaching.
The growth in both reading fluency and handwriting was unreal all across the board.
With an added bonus of vocabulary development and introduction to non-fiction short passage reading, these little 5-10 minute blocks of time each day became one of those things I refused to sacrifice on shortened schedule days.

My little firsties loved them.
And so did the 2nd graders down the hall.

I uploaded my files today to TPT.
There are some FREE packs...

And some that are only $1.50.

That's a screaming deal for a month of no-prep practice!

Hop on over and take a look!
Maybe they'll become one of your go-to daily activities too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment